Please see below for a full list of services we offer, if you are in need of related services that may not be listed below then please get in touch as we might be able to help.
Put your mind at rest...
Get our experts to conduct a comprehensive gas safety inspection for your premises. We can also offer a 10 year guarantee on all Worcester Greenstar CDi boilers. Get in touch to find out more.
Peace of mind breakdown cover for your gas boiler, system and controls. Click the tabs below to view more information
What does it cover?
- Boiler parts
- Annual full boiler service
- Room Thermostats
- Wireless Controls
- Circulating Pumps
- Room Thermostats
- Labour and Unlimited Callouts
- System Filters
- Any accessible central heating pipework
What are the response times?
- Same day for emergency callouts
- Within 48 Hours for non emergency callouts
- 24hr Emergency Call out including Christmas and Bank Holidays
How do you join?
Just call the office on 01704 577700 to book in your free, no obligation inspection.
If suitable for breakdown cover then your appliance will be serviced free of charge and with no upfront costs.
The cover then runs monthly for a minimum term of 6 months.
What is the price?
Currently the price of the breakdown cover is £14.00 per month.
If you also have a gas fire and would like it servicing this can be done for an additional £5.00 per month per appliance.
Are you a landlord?
If you are then you can enjoy all the above benefits of the cover but with a free landlords gas safety certificate included each year.
Also we will set up the appointment with either the tenant or letting agency and deal with them directly for any repairs or correspondence required, therefore giving you less to worry about.
And with our new smart job software you will be kept up to date with gas safety certificates and job reports sent directly to you by email.
This is also the case for the letting agencies meaning you never have to print or post copies out again.
Are there any things not covered?
- A replacement boiler
- Hot water cylinders
- Upgrades or improvements
- Any damage to casing or trims
Boiler Replacement and System Upgrades
We believe in providing the absolute highest quality in domestic gas boiler installations. This is why we exclusively fit Worcester Bosch boilers for our customers. For many years Worcester Bosch have been market leaders in quality, reliability and innovation and we are proud to be part of the Worcester Accredited Installer Scheme (WAI) which shows our commitment and standards are recognised by Worcester Bosch.
- All of our installations include full flush to remove sludge and dirt from the system, after which a magnetic filter will be fitted to prevent contaminants from flowing through the new boiler causing damage.
- We can fit smart controls to enhance the useability and efficiency of your system and we are currently part of the Nest Installer Pro scheme.
- Where required we will either fit new or replace old thermostatic radiator valves (TRV's) as standard
- The new boiler will be registered with both Gas Safe and Worcester Bosch to maintain standards and transparency
- All new installations will comply with British Standards and Building Regulations
- All paperwork and documentation will be filled out and signed and the Benchmark Record will be fully completed to include commissioning record.
Total Gas Safety was started over twenty years ago. The business quickly grew and focused mainly on working with local authorities, councils and housing associations to provide service and maintenance contracts.
During this time we also carried out Gas Safety auditing again working with local authorities. This was undertaken for over 10 years with outstanding results and a high quality of service to the clients.
After major re-structuring of our biggest customer we then moved our focus to providing services locally. In the 9 years since, we have gone from strength to strength carrying out all aspects of gas repairs, installation and service. We have also grown our Breakdown Cover scheme which has become hugely popular with our customers as it offers peace of mind and value for money.
In recent years we have also become part of the Worcester Accredited Installer Scheme, and have the privilege of being a Which? Trusted Trader, something our customers can feel reassured of our company's quality and reliability.
If you have any enquires or would like to book us in for a visit please fill out the contact form, give us a ring or even pop in if you're nearby and we will be sure to get back to you ASAP with help.